United Group Services, Inc.
, of Cincinnati, Ohio, and a member of ABC’s Ohio Valley chapter, has been awarded Accredited Quality Contractor
(AQC) status by ABC.
The AQC program recognizes and honors construction firms that document their commitment to excellence in five key areas of corporate responsibility: quality, safety, employee benefits, training and community relations. A company that meets the criteria set forth in the program, and has earned Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP) Gold, Platinum or Diamond status, is formally designated an “Accredited Quality Contractor.”
Companies selected as an Accredited Quality Contractor receive:
- Wide recognition within the industry, the business community and the public
- Authorization to use AQC language in bid documents
- Permission to use the AQC logo on letterhead, business cards and jobsite signs
- Access to AQC marketing materials such as hard hat stickers, membership plaques, etc.
- Points on ABC National Excellence in Construction award submissions
For more information, visit www.abc.org/aqc or contact firstname.lastname@example.org