ABC Feb. 6 launched the ABC Action app that enables users to become a vital part of ABC’s grassroots advocacy efforts and further the merit shop philosophy. The app is available for download on iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
The ABC Action app allows users to easily respond to action alerts and quickly communicate with their federal representatives on policy and regulatory issues critical to the construction industry.
The app features:
- Instant notifications for grassroots and legislative alerts
- Detailed contact information for your federal representatives
- Voting history for your federal representatives on key ABC issues
- One-click messaging to your member of congress
- Easy information sharing with others via E-mail, FaceBook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Amplifying ABC’s voice is critical to defending and advancing the merit shop philosophy in Washington, D.C. We encourage you to download the ABC Action app and spread the word to your family, friends and employees.
*For those who previously downloaded ABC's LegCon 2012 App, the new ABC Action app will appear as an update to the LegCon 2012 app.
Download for iPhone at the iTunes store.
Download for Android at the Google Play store.