The ABC Business Partner Payroll4Construction.com is offering ABC members two free webinars that will cover construction reporting, job costing, and payroll and how to simplify construction payroll and reporting.
The first webinar, “Simplify Construction Payroll & Reporting
,” will be held Thursday, May 16 at 1 p.m. -1:30 p.m. (ET) and will offer attendees a look at:
- how outsourcing payroll can benefit your construction business;
- the difference between a general payroll provider and a construction-specific payroll provider;
- how to get certified payroll and construction reporting handled for free;
- gaining the ability to track multiple localities, states, jobs and pay-rates;
- how to improve fringe management; and
- expert help from those who understand construction payroll and tax.
The second webinar, “Quick and Easy Tips on Construction Reporting, Job Costing, and Payroll
,” will be held Thursday, June 13 from 1 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. (ET) and will offer valuable tips on how the right construction-specific accounting system, like FOUNDATION for Windows, can help:
- process complex payrolls quickly and easily;
- perform powerful job cost reporting and analysis;
- run construction reports (Certified Payroll, Estimated vs. Actual, Production, Bonding); and
- choose flexible billing options (AIA, percentage complete, time and material, free form).
As an ABC Business Partner, Payroll4Construction.com also offers exclusive discounts to ABC members, including free setup and training, up to a $1,500 value. Learn more on the website