Posted on Monday, May 10, 2021 2:56 PM By Jennifer Huber
ASSOCIATED BUILDERS AND CONTRACTORS - Minnesota/North Dakota chapter OFFICE
TO APPLY: Mail resume and cover letter with references to Search Committee, 10193 Crosstown Circle, Eden Prairie, MN 55344 or email [email protected].
Professional trade association seeking individual to market services/recruit members; develop educational programs; plan networking events and represent construction industry. Association management experience preferred. Office in Fargo, ND.
To ensure ABC members are served in North Dakota in working through the North Dakota Advisory Council and its various committees/task forces.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all meetings of the North Dakota Advisory Council.
- Assist in the development of training, education and safety programming.
- Manage all social outings and other member networking events.
- Handle correspondence and record keeping using the association database.
- Answer all membership questions in a timely and professional way.
- Remain fully aware of all activities at ABC headquarters and be prepared coordinate and market important member programs.
- Act as the direct liaison to committees formed by the Advisory Council.
- Work closely with the ABC education director, safety team, membership & business development director, government affairs manager and president in achieving program of work goals.
- Work with career and technical schools in promoting construction as a career.
- Continue to develop and foster relationships with ABC Student Chapters.
- Responsible for attaining annual retention and new member recruitment goals.
- Identify needs of members through membership surveys and market analysis.
- Maintain strong communications throughout Region 1 to keep members informed.
- Promote the services and benefits of National ABC as well as the local chapter.
- Remain knowledgeable of political and legislative affairs.
- Remain knowledgeable of the local labor climate and how it impacts members.
- All other duties as assigned by the President.
Has regular contact with state office in Eden Prairie, MN. Report all pertinent information to the President and key ABC staff members.