The following companies have been awarded Accredited Quality Contractor status by ABC.
- Gray Construction of Lexington, Kentucky, a member of ABC’s Alabama Chapter
- Palmisano of New Orleans, Louisiana, a member of ABC’s New Orleans/Bayou Chapter
- Pinkard Construction of Lakewood, Colorado, a member of ABC’s Rocky Mountain Chapter
- Sherman Construction of Piedmont, South Carolina, a member of ABC’s Carolinas Chapter
- SPC Mechanical of Wilson, North Carolina, a member of ABC’s Carolinas Chapter
- Tellepsen Industrial of Pasadena, Texas, a member of ABC’s Greater Houston Chapter
The AQC program recognizes and honors construction firms that document their commitment to excellence in five key areas of corporate responsibility: quality, safety, craft and management education, talent management and diversity and community relations. A company that meets the criteria set forth in the program and has earned STEP Gold, Platinum or Diamond status in ABC’s safety management system is formally designated an Accredited Quality Contractor.
Companies that achieve the AQC credential receive:
- Wide recognition within the industry and business community and with the public
- Authorization to use AQC language in bid documents
- Permission to use the AQC logo on letterhead, business cards and jobsite signs
- Access to AQC marketing materials such as hard hat stickers, membership plaques, etc.
- Recognition in FindContractors.com, ABC’s search tool to identify fellow ABC members by company name, chapter, CSI and NAICS codes and other designations
- Points on ABC National Excellence in Construction® award submissions
- Mention in the December issue of ABC’s magazine, Construction Executive, as well as eligibility to purchase specially priced packages for half-page, full-page and two-page designs
- Eligibility for ABC’s Top Performers list
If you too would like to be honored with this prestigious accreditation, applications are due Nov. 1. For more information, visit abc.org/aqc or contact email@example.com.