Registration is now open for ABC’s 2012 Attorneys Conference taking place Dec. 5-7 at the Fairmont in Washington, D.C.
The ABC Attorneys Conference is a must-attend event for attorneys counseling merit shop contractors. The content-rich program covers the latest developments and insights impacting labor law and open competition in the construction industry. Attendees will hear from labor law experts from both the private and public sectors on timely, hot topics and receive extensive materials to share with colleagues and clients. The conference also is an opportunity for optional CLE credits (upon request).
- Among the topics to be covered at the Attorney’s Conference include:
- effectively coping with union organizing and corporate campaigns;
- best practices for challenging state and federal PLAs;
- health care reform updates and the law’s impact on the construction industry; and
- the National Labor Relations Board
ABC would like to thank the Attorneys Conference sponsors; Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo, Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman, Cook | Brown.
for more information on how to become a sponsor. For more information or to register for Attorney’s Conference, click here